Dec 30, 2008

so far

-Holden Caufield is just really annoying and I don't much understand the hype around Catcher in the Rye. But I'm still trying. But not that hard.

-I live in my new slippers

-I've eaten seven(teen?) pumpkin bars

-I'm just not sure how this quilt is gonna turn out

-The Curious Case of Blah Blah Blah... is my favorite movie of the season (is it too late to learn ballet?)

-I'm still really good at puzzles

-I'm still not very good at playing the piano

-I'm happy with all of my H&M purchases

-I'm just as cold in las vegas as i am in salt lake city

2 comments:

christina said...

amen to the whole catcher in the rye thing. i quit and read franny and zooey first to help me get into j.d.'s writing, and i really liked it. i still need to revisit catcher in the rye with that frame of mind, though.

i want to see ben button! have you read it?

Momacita said...

More to the point, would learning ballet make me look like Cate Blanchett?