Jun 15, 2006

extri-kated at last

i have officially resigned from the cyber networking-flirting-commenting-spying-relentlessly consuming world of myspace.com. i know, i know. i was the best at it. and believe me, it's been a hard adjustment these last 5 days to keep all my wit and humor inside my head instead of scattering it on the profiles of my loved ones. but fret not...this talent shall not be hid under a bush(el?) any longer. i mean...duh. i'll blog it. introducing: some headlines/comments i would have left on myspace this week were i still a part of the not-so-secret society:

headlines: "i've always wanted to sew my finger"
"i wore your sweater last night"
"i'm not rich...that makes me mad"
"i'm getting married. no."
comments: (most likey for uhhhweb's page)
"sporty black cars in the front"
"he's just so....nevermind"
"no"
"i just heard. landizzy's getting married"
"never ever ever shake a kakie"

it's okay. i'm fine. i'll be fine. i can live without a constant electronic audience at my fingertips. seriously. i just need a bloggy blog and one roon that checks it. that's all i need.

No comments: