Nov 4, 2008

i went to wyoming this weekend


Little Baby Bird Legs are one of my favorite things in the world (yes, every thing on that list involves babies). When they are still just all curled up for the first couple weeks and their aunt comes to visit and unwraps their warm fuzzy blanket and takes off their warm fuzzy socks and tickles their little bird legs until they have no choice but to show them? I mean, I just, it doesn't get better than that.

And yes I drove the entire way in my cat costume and had many very funny imaginary conversations in my head along the way with: police officers and gas station attendants and people rescuing me from flat tires and the hot fireman car-flirting with me, etc. So that was fun. 

1 comment:

Emilee said...

How could you avoid loving those legs? He looks adorable in the pictures.