Jan 23, 2009

It's been a Reese's Puffs for dinner kinda week.

I think how I eat is a pretty transparent view of how things are going.

I don't feel bad about buying myself flowers because maybe I'm the only one that knows when I want/need them, yaddidimean? (plus they were buy 2 bunches, get 1 free)

This is what happens when you leave an aloe vera plant outside till it freezes then bring it inside.

My amaryllis is in full bloom. I'd take a picture of it and show you but I got a new seat (and job) at Struck and all these people can see what I do now so I'n too nervous. But everyone loves it.

I just love my family and I don't like it when sad things happen to them.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love that you are cautious about taking pictures at work now that you have a new desk. When previously any co-worker could see your pictures anyway on your blog. Good luck with all your new responsibilities!

stern mister serious said...

I had reese's puffs for dinner twice last week. Except it was like my third or fourth dinner. Usually my last dinner.