Jan 11, 2009

small victories and a new BFF


7 hours at the gateway and only $20 spent. Fine, $25. But that includes lunch and a matinee. I don't wanna talk about whether I got teary-eyed or not during that matinee. Let's just talk about the cutest bunny in the world that I bought at Anthro. (Heyyyy. I had a giftcard so that money doesn't count! {thank you mom and dad for the giftcard. I hope you don't feel like it was a waste for some of it to be used on a stuffed animal. I assure you the love this bunny and I will share is well worth the $22.})

4 comments:

megan said...

I just went in your room so I could look at it in person. That picture doesn't do it justice!

kate said...

creep! but i know! he's the best.

stern mister serious said...

Are you still gonna call your nieces and nephews bunnies now that you have a stuffed bunny to call bunny?

Momacita said...

This relates more to the paperwhites, but I got lemon tree planted and it is in the sunniest corner of the living room where it gets south and east light and I hope I don't kill it.