Mar 28, 2007

give me the simple life

What going to Ephraim, UT for a day makes me think/remember:

- I like Ephraim, UT
- I love old houses/things/towns/people/cars/fences/buildings/cemeteries
- It feels really good to look up on the stand at church and see Bob Trythall and Doug Barton
- I can still do the Chester Challenge (hold my breath through an entire town.)
- Sometimes a group of people are just in the right place at the right time and it’s just a magical time that can never be re-created and will continue to become more and more idyllic in my mind as time goes by
- It feels nice to go where everybody knows your name (and they’re always glad you came)
- The Utah Poof/2005 clothing styles are alive and well
- Turkey farms still don’t smell good
- My dad is a very hard worker and I’ll never understand the life he’s lived
- The Manti temple will forever hold a special place in my heart
- I don’t want to be 86 and on my 14th? year of living alone
- I wouldn’t mind living in a town where I could walk anywhere I ever needed to go
- I’m still glad I didn’t marry Jordan Thompson
- Dyrengs are good people
- I don’t mind driving the speed limit through small towns
- Anyone can have a giant house with an elephant out front, in Fountain Green, get over it

No comments: