Mar 12, 2007

i just spent $28 on Girl Scout cookies.

Today was pay-up day for the cookies I ordered a while ago. I must have been feeling really hungry or really generous that day because I ordered 7 boxes. I didn't even see the little girl in person. it was just an order form filled out in a 7-year-old's handwriting. and that's all it took, some shaky penmanship, and i was 28 dollars poorer. it's a good thing she wasn't here in person and it's a good thing she didn't have blonde pigtails and it's a very good thing she didn't have a lisp. Imagine if she'd had a lisp! oh...i'm a sucker for a lisp....
p.s. come over and eat some cookies. please.

3 comments:

upto12 said...

I'll take some. And... uh... thanks for un-linking me? I guess I asked for it. And maybe it's just part of your anti-blogginess.

stern mister serious said...

I like how your blah welcomes me into spring.

ap said...

i went over to have some the other night. they were good. you werent there.