May 4, 2007

Mustache Mayhem

It’s here. The day we’ve all been waiting for? If you’ve heard the words handlebar, pencil, burnstache and tom selleck in the same sentence today, then you know what I’m talking about. El Cuatro de Mustache (the pseudo-Cinco since the real deal is on a Saturday) Matt started a blog about it. Mike Torretta shaved his cheeks for it, Jason scared his children for it. This is a big deal. This place is all about it. They love mustaches. Always mustaches. Only mustaches. I think we’re having a piñata at lunch. I don’t know why I’m such a fan of this movement. (prolly because I don’t have to kiss any of the participants?) I don’t have pictures of the Stached Struckers yet. But we’ll be posting one on the struck blog soon. Until then, here’s a peek at last year’s festivities:

2 comments:

upto12 said...

It was GLORIOUS.

http://cincodemoustache.blogspot.com/

Marcilyn said...

tell me when these mustaches turn from ironic mustaches to earnest mustaches and I will start celebrating el quatro de mustache