May 15, 2007

Shade's Redemption

I can't believe I'm posting this to promote the company that created the atrocity known as the lace trimmed tee or cami (no, I have never owned one) BUT these new items in their collection may just be good enough to make me come crawling back. I tried them on at their store (which isn't really worth the drive more than once unless you're going to eat at the burger joint down the street—what's it called? JCW?) and they are really really cute. the other colors are cute too.



5 comments:

hanner said...

I have a lace trimmed cami. Ugh. But sometimes I like to wear it for the lace on top.

There is no excuse to own it.

And that I also bought it at the BYU Bookstore (AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!)

hanner said...

PS, it also secretly (not so secretly) bugs me that they are called "Shades," even to the point where my mom says "Are you wearing a Shade?" when she could just say "undershirt." Or something. Because "undershirt" worked for years. Come on. Why do they need to feel like they can monopolize the market?

Okay, this is stupid. But the shirts are def. cute.

core said...

i wanna kill the new phrase, 'are you wearing a shade?'. end of story.

megan said...

JCW forever! And, I need that tankini stat. And, I will never call undershirts "shades". Come on.

Unknown said...

Isn't that funny?
I never knew what all this modest clothing hype was until I moved back to Utah..