Nov 8, 2007

hezzie got me

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1) going through 8th grade
2) learning about life and death
3) wearing braces, a perm, and glasses (this trifecta was a goal of mine)
4) wearing skorts and overalls
5) trying really hard

Five things on my to-do list today:
1) finish this blasted pomegranate
2) send this letter
3) finish my second run on my second letterpress project
4) burn my autumn mix unto a cd
5) pilates

Five snacks I enjoy:
1) string cheese
2) chocolate milk
3) toast
4) cookie dough
5) pb&j

Five songs I know the lyrics to (i don't get it-i just choose any five songs?):
1) any dashboard confessional/saves the day/mxpx song released before 2002
2) any stars song
3) bicycle built for two
4) move along -all american rejects
5) any feist song

Five things I will never wear again:
1) my cinderella birthday dress
2) skorts and overalls
3) spandex in public (like i did in volleyball for 4 years)
4) a wedge/mushroom haircut
5) size 6 shoes

Five of my favorite toys:
1) laptop
2) tape/any type of adhesive
3) tetris/dr. mario
4) swings
5) babies

2 comments:

heather said...

dang, why didn't I think of babies as one of my favorite toys?

Marcilyn said...

what about short-alls?