Nov 1, 2007

sweet's

i think i'd happily go on a tour of any factory anywhere. factories just really fascinate me. all those machines were thought up by some person to do this very specific task. and everything is so mechanical and innovative and precise and not exactly how i'd imagine it'd be done but it works so well and there is chocolate running through the pipes of the building! or marshmallow! or ocean spray cranberry juice! or whatever thing the factory you're touring makes! just add factories to the list of things i am always willing to do (which, so far, is: go to festivals, watch E! True Hollywood Story, go to Smith's, and play with babies)

1 comment:

abby said...

So, I'm reciprocating.

Did you go on the Sweet's factory tour? Is that what you're talking about? My sisters just went and loved it. One thing I'm always willing to do is eat their chocolate cinnamon bears.

I loathe Smith's. Once you get over the annoying commercials, Harmon's is amazing.