Jan 24, 2008

it's been a long day on the track, and it's stamina that i lack

i've had a bit of a whirlwind romance with Sea Wolf. first impressions were great. i used and abused that song. and then their album fell into my lap, uh, chat window. and i couldn't stop. not 3 days later, they were playing at kilby court. so i decided to make them my new favorite band before i went to that show. mostly because i've been trying out The Secret lately and also because i really wanted to enjoy the concert. sure enough, 3 days later, they were it. my new favorite. and that was all before i ever even knew that he looks like this (and before this song was on gossip girl). this song might be my favorite.

2 comments:

abby said...

Sea Wolf? I'm so out of touch. Thanks for the tip.

Jimboborazzala said...

Has he officially left Irving or is it just a sabbatical? I hope it's the latter because I likes the Irving.