Aug 26, 2009

Old Soul New Heart

This girl Shea {who I've only met one time in real life when she was dating Casey and instantly (am I allowed to even say this??) disliked because of A. jealousy and B. jealousy but have been internet loving since probably about the same time (because I didn't actually dislike her, ya know? I just wanted to be her or at least a close friend of hers)} just launched an accessories business with her mom and, well, it's fantastic. Go See It!
p.s. Shea, if you ever see this, please don't take offense, I'm just a girl, okay

4 comments:

abby said...

holy crap i hate her.

Shea McGee said...

hahaha! This is the funniest thing I've read all day...and I read a lot of blogs at work!

PS. Thanks so much for posting about our shop! Where are you? I'll bring cookies next time I'm there.

upto12 said...

I think she's wearing fake glasses.

Unknown said...

So she's really pretty and those are all really adorable.