Jan 18, 2007

Caring, sharing. Every little thing that we are wearing.

If footwear is any indication of how a weekend is going to turn out, I'd say this one's gonna blow my mind. I mean, Becca just sent me an email with a slideshow of her favorite heels asking which pairs I want her to bring! And don't think this is the first conversation we've had about our shoes for the weekend. Let alone Sunday outfits and Birthday Dinner outfits. There is a 3rd draft of an itinerary sitting on my desktop for crying out loud and at least 6 post-it notes in my room about this weekend. I just bought whoppers and stocked my house with cookie dough ingredients. I'm just saying, it's going to be so so great. Just look at these shoes!




4 comments:

Bean said...

Wow, there are no words...

hanner said...

I'm really loving on the first pair.

Anonymous said...

I wish I woke up early enough to pick cute outfits to go with my cute heels. Flats are just too easy.

Unknown said...

i have shoe envy.