Jan 31, 2007

Tons of Conundrums**

Conundrum #1: What do you do if there’s rarely anything you want to go to? I mean, as far as planned activities? I go to the things I want to go to but I already know all those people. Sometimes, I’ll talk myself into going somewhere new, for the sake of going, and meeting people. But the thing is, the people I want to meet, wouldn’t go either. We’re all just sitting in our respective houses waiting to meet eachother. Lame.

Conundrum #2: I’m not trying to say that I’m the nicest person in the world, because, duh. I’m not. But, I just hate when you have to think about being nice. Like, contemplate the consequence of your niceness. That’s no fun.

Conundrum #3: I want a bob. I want long hair. I want to be blonde. I want dark hair.

Conundrum #4: I can’t find the right packaging for my valentines.

Conundrum #5: I refuse to get up on time.

7 comments:

stern mister serious said...

I think you and 4-Slyce have the same blahg right now.

.James. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kate said...

i don't call boys. thank you for the cookies. they made a great breakfast. this is so weird.

.James. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hanner said...

I'm all over conundrums, they are in my brain all the time.

lissa said...

is this really happening!?

Sarah said...

Hey James. Here's a clue. If you want a girls number, ask her for it. In person.