Feb 8, 2007

Things that distract me during work:

-the sound of peanut M&Ms being poured into a glass bowl in the kitchen. (this perks the ears of all in range-we're like cats)
-Dashboard Confessional/Coheed & Cambria/Garden State Soundtrack coming from Ryan's office
-water (from the lofts above) rushing down through the pipes right next to my desk
-my mind
-iChatting with the new intern Ryle (he thinks i'm cute. we might go to lunch. he is fictional.)
-Halo sound effects (you know: rocket launchers, hand grenades, general banter)
-Dan Christofferson
-the cell phone whose ringer is the same as Sandy Cohen's
-drinking ice water. i can't get over the ice machine. i love ice.
-forever21.com
-general eavesdropping
-keeping a mental list of all the things that are distracting me

4 comments:

hanner said...

Thank you for number four. I am also very, VERY guilty of numbers 8 & 9.

Megan Whittaker said...

things that distract me at work:
-the phone

Anonymous said...

hello
my name is Ramón
i from Chile and serch new frien in this world of blogs
please I want know you, plis write in my blog and will be genial that you and me we can speake for msn
my msn is ramonsan18@hotmail.com, I wait that you add me to you messenger, sorry for my basic english jejejejje.
Thank you for readme.
nice to meet you
bye.

Veronica said...

Things that distract me at work: Ramón