Feb 20, 2007

Thoughts from an airport

-I love flying on airplanes
-Airplanes are so huge
-I hope I get a seat right by the wing
-is there seriously no Cinnabon in this place?
-This guy sitting next to me has officially stolen the title of Longest Femurs Ever
-I think I know you, girl over there. your name is Rachel and your brother would bring me junior mints and give me rides. Now you're both married. I think you got extensions, or maybe it's just been two years
-i wish that huge troop of boy scouts were getting on my plane. they're so cute. braces are so cute
-i can't believe that Chocolate Satin pie was such a bust
-Eli Vedder Anderson
-hmm, i wish i would have brought earphones for this ipod
-There are millions of people in this world. or billions, or whatever
-i never want to go to work again

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love flying on planes too, i always get excited. that is at least until the extremely windy conditions and the jerky landing which make me go rigid and i think, this is not as fun as i remember it. but i still love it.