Aug 8, 2007

please tell me you're just feeling tired

screamo-ing along to dashboard confessional while driving across town with a friend is still as cleansing as it was eight years ago.

the facts:
-the first Dashboard song I heard was Unnoticed. It was the year 1999. I was hooked. No one understood me like he did.
-this is one of 2 tee shirts i owned (neither of which i paid for):







-this is one of 2 (signed) posters i owned:
















-I saw Dashboard 4 times in concert. The last time being in the year 2003 (with Jay Nilsson). I only paid once.
-I used to think I really had a chance at dating Chris C.
-I used to be good at getting boys to want to take me to concerts and buy me overpriced band merch

3 comments:

Bean said...

You've inspired me. It's gonne be a Dashboard day.
Maybe even a Dashboard week.

megan said...

I thought I was the last one left who would admit to such a love.

I never wanted to date Chris. He was too short for me.

Veronica said...

he's short? he's still hot.