Aug 30, 2007

i loves me some ruth's

I can't believe I didn't get a box. of course I want a box.

Banana Walnut French Toast - fresh baked banana walnut bread dipped in cinnamon, vanilla egg batter, grilled and topped with sliced bananas and walnuts, served with warm maple syrup

Yes, it's as good (or better) than it sounds. And-THE best biscuits I've ever had in my life. I never even dreamed biscuits could taste this good. I ate this 6 hours ago and I'm still not hungry. That, and I'm too afraid to eat something else and have this not be the last thing I ate for fear I'd forget just how divine it was.

1 comment:

upto12 said...

Jeff Tweedy is not happy. I've realized that I never say "I loves me some...". I always just say "I loooove the...". As in, "I loooove the Wilco" or "I loooove the biscuits and the gravy." So, please stop. Jeff Tweedy is a friend. Listen to him.