Oct 8, 2006

Do I know you?


Why do people insist on pretending like they don't remember? If you remember, just remember. It's so much easier. It's normal to remember. Really. It's great to remember. And because of recent conversations I've had with other normal people, I refuse to continue assuming I am just a crazy steel trap minded person for always remembering. Remembering is so much better than meeting seven times, each time giving a recap of the previous introductory experiences. Not remembering, or pretending to not remember is just so not as good as remembering.

7 comments:

stern mister serious said...

Am I breaking down or does this post slightly change every time I read it?

I am not steel trap minded.

megan said...

I don't even have that great of a memory is the thing. If I remember, then they should for sure!

Veronica said...

I wish I didn't remember meeting the man in our living room. I mostly wish he would get out of our living room. Maybe this is mean.

kate said...

how many times have you read it?

stern mister serious said...

Gs, I don't know, that's exactly the embarrasing question I hoped wouldn't result from my brianless comment . . . 6 times? Why would I do that? I don't know.

stern mister serious said...

You know what you just did, right?
You turned the tables.
On me.

Thirdmango said...

So you're mad at us absent minded people eh?