Oct 8, 2006

Turns out

- Luke does want to marry Lorelai
- I'm not good at handling things
- I still can't eat a whole snack pack by myself
- I'm okay with being in a really 'normal' ward
- I am a compulsive online shopper
- Boys half-heartedly raising a sustaining hand in church is enough to turn me off
- I'm the same amount woman today as I was yesterday
- Compliments from most likely drunk, most likely homeless men on the street are some of my most cherished
- I can overdose on penne rosa from Noodles & Co.
- People never look at the second story of the Flower Basket, regardless of what or who is in the windowsill
- Clint swimming in a construction site puddle kills me
- It is really truly Fall (made irrefutably evident by the lack of hot dog street vendors in downtown slc)
- I miss having long boring hair
- I can happily eat pizza for 5 consecutive meals (exluding breakfasts)
- I need to sleep more often
- I like sitting in balconies

2 comments:

Unknown said...

not the hair...

kate said...

no no no. no offense to my sylist extraordinaire. but my hair was so long and so boring. and now it's short and hot. sometimes that's hard to deal with.