Jul 26, 2007

CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY--AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY

From: Frank Hanksen
Date: Jul 26, 2007 1:34 PM
Subject: Your room is urgently needed
To: hous-382224678@craigslist.org

Hello my names are Mr Frank and i reside in London England,i decded to contact you  because i saw the advert of your room to let in the craig list room shared.I have a daughter who is a student and have  just graduated from the university named St.Petersburg State University,Russian Federation.She is free now and i want her to come down to the states and settle her self down there and get a job for her self.I would have loved her to come down to London and spend some time with me but she and the step mother who is presently living with me in London are not in good terms and i dont want any problem to arise between them if she comes here, so she decided  to go to the states. I am an International Journalist and i hardly stay at home,i always travel from time to time, so if i should not be at home,something bad might happen between her and the step mother.So we agreed for her to go to usa and get something doing for her self for  the period of time when the problems will be solved in the family.Things have not been going fine in the family ever since she lost her mother which was (my wife) and i married another woman.But everything will get batter as time goes on which i am really praying to God for restoration in my family.
At this juncture i want you to kindly  give me the description of the room, the cost of moving inn and any associated deposits that might be required so that i may be sure of this room ahead of her arrival.
If you feel like contacting me directly,this is my mobile number.
+******912388.
Thanking you in anticipation of your kind and quick response.
Hope to hear from you soon..
Yours Sincerely
Mr Frank

2 comments:

Jonas said...

how can you not contact this guy? He seems so sincere with all the family problems and what not. Give him a chance.

kate said...

give peas a chance