Jul 10, 2007

springfield, nevada


ten years ago, (i can't believe i'm old enough to say 'ten years ago' and then tell a story that i remember vividly because i was 12 years old, but i am) this new home developer created an exact replica of the Simpsons house! Seriously. Here's a virtual tour if you don't believe me. And my mom took me, my friend jill, my sister lizzie and maybe even my little brother out to see the Simpsons house before some lucky person won it. (what on earth would you do with a Simpsons house? (besides love it)) It was so so hot and the line was so so long and there were so so many gnats and the ground was so so mushy. I have no idea how the ground got mushy. Anyway, it was amazing to see first hand. And now I really wish I were in Henderson, NV again to go see the Kwik-E-Mart that is so close to my house! They have krusty-os and swishies! Man. Why does Henderson love the Simpsons so much? Why do I love the Simpsons so much? Why does my mom pretend not to love the Simpsons so much? oh yeah. and here's where you can make yourself into a simpsons character. and go see the simpsons movie. simpsons simpsons simpsons

2 comments:

adam said...

because if you EVER spent any time with the Christensens you grew to like the Simpsons.

kate said...

yeahhh. that explains my love for simpsons and for sev.