Jul 27, 2007

i totally l'd ol. and i never lol in movies

















I kept seeing previews (back when I had TV) for Hairspray and i'd think two thoughts the whole way through them: "Musical! Christopher Walken! Amanda Bynes! Zac Efron! Allison Janney! okay!" and "John Travolta? Queen Latifa? Ricki Lake? Cross dressing? ehhhh". But then everyone kept going to see it and loving it. (And there's no way I was going to fall behind in my social circle just because I happen to despise cross dressing in movies) So, I went. And, I loved it. Like, really really loved it. I want every movie to be a musical. And to be followed by a sudden summer rainstorm.

1 comment:

Allison said...

i might just have to. and yea, why don't we have more rainstorms around here, especially after movies. it makes the day feel so great!