Feb 8, 2009

going to church for 3 hours every week is worth it just for the chance i might hear a violin being played

seriously. stringed instruments still amaze me. (heather-can you teach me? i'm not kidding. when you move here? please?) at that point, a sweetest old man named vernon talking sincerely about Hope and being Young is just a bonus.

And I don't wanna have TWO church-ish related posts so I'll just add here that I still don't believe that my little brother is flying from las vegas, usa to sao paulo, brazil all by himself in only 9 days. Don't talk to me about it or I'll cry. (Cuz I'm excited, John, I swear it.) I guess if it means I have one more person to add to my holiday mailing list, I'm okay with it. And I can't wait to see how he changes in those 2 years. My heart hurts the good kinda hurt just thinking about it.

No comments: