Feb 3, 2009

I believe in the sand beneath my toes, the beach gives a feeling, an earthy feeling

Sometimes I have a night like tonight that goes by at a pace I enjoy and is filled with laughing and delicious food and a hot tub on a threezing roof and some MTV and 2 people I like and then I come home and decide to make a blueberry cobbler because, well, I've got the blueberries,

and as I'm pulling this outta the oven at 1:30am or whatever, I think to myself, gee kate, you've got a pretty charmed life. Semi-charmed at least.
And then I write myself a note to not forget my new plant for my desk tomorrow morning

and I climb into bed with this li'l guy.

2 comments:

stern mister serious said...

three days and three posts later, I still want that cobbler.

Schnike Meisting Kiken Piker said...

This may be too late for anyone to see this comment but I would die for some blue/black/rasp/mixed/-berry cobbler right now.