Feb 22, 2009

knock knock. who's there? boo.

I don't feel good and I don't like being alone and I'm reary thirsty. I mean, last weekend my life was swarming with bunnies and adults I love and BOOF, they're gone. And then matt and liz came to town and we ate at robin's nest and at rumbi and watched online tv and then BOOF, they're gone. Why does all the good of being around people disappear THE SECOND they're gone? Why can't it last a couple weeks till I see someone else? Huh? If I know what's good for me, I'll just take a hot bath and get some rest, maybe gargle some salt water. Right, mom?

2 comments:

momacita said...

So right, Katie. I wish you were home and I would take care of you. Why is it that even though I've probably had a thousand colds in my life, each time I get one I think it is the worst ever? and it will take forever to start feeling better? and I hate how I feel? Why can't I just roll with the punches and still think life is good? Oh, yeah, because I'm sick, now I remember.

Liz said...

we should get mom a blog