Feb 12, 2013

Six Months (and a bag of tricks)

Gwen's sixth month brought a whole bunch of new stuff with it  
Stretching gracefully: 
Holding herself up on the coffee table with her gums:

Sitting:
 
Followed closely by standing: 
(like, I found her standing straight up in her crib this afternoon. what!?)

 
Digging in her toy basket for whatever she wants to play with:


Loving any and all food we put in front of her:

And mostly following me around with a sweet slobbery face asking
for praise and/or reassurance to go do it all again:

7 comments:

shayna said...

I feel like the two of you are friends that get to hang out together all day. Lucky you.

rk said...

she is so delicious!

Egan Metcalf said...

oh Gwen You are adorable!

momacita said...

That hanging by her gums reminds me of Sarah at 6 months, but she was hanging by her fingernails, not her gums, and it was from the piano. Crazy!

Veronica said...

I love her. She can stand up??

Veronica said...

I love her. She can stand up??

Lacey said...

Gwen pics are a daily pick-me-up. Just can't get enough!