Aug 14, 2006

find a little star and put it in your pocket...

I was rather indulgent this Saturday. Sleeping in until 10 should have been my first indication that I’d be taking my own advice (do what you want) for too seriously. One of my favorite past times is watching a movie in the morning. this is only really possible on Saturdays. This morning I replaced my usual viewing choices (How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Hitch, Pride and Prejudice) with a double header of the most recent season finale of The Office. And thus, the mood for my day was set. Only to be reinforced by dewy-eyed episodes of the O.C., a pure sobfest during Raising Helen and of course a sigh, sniff, sign ensemble through my personal staple, Love Actually. My spontaneous haircut (and added splash of blonde) and olive garden on me couldn’t have been more at home. I guess I like to show a lot of unreasonable emotion while experiencing hollywood’s life so that i can remain the ever-stoic kate in my own. Yeah, I don’t want to talk about it.

No comments: