Jun 6, 2007

Anne Frank

No one has ever become poor by giving

Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!

















I may or may not have come across these quotes while working on a powerpoint presentation for a XanGo executive. (they love making stretchy connections) But still, I was glad to read them. It's been a long time since I read her diary, but I remember thinking then, and again now, how incredible she is. I also think, when I read quotes like this, how I could have thought of that. That seems rude, but I mean, I wonder how many journals in the world would be as fascinating to read. Probably so many. It seems like with enough exposure, I could care about any person like I cared about Anne. Just like how I want to watch the E! True Hollywood Story EVERY time, no matter who it's about and how I wish they'd do them on just 'normal' people. And people are probably thinking and writing really smary and great things and I just wish I could read them. Yeah yeah, I read people's blahs and I look at people's profiles, but it isn't even close to the same. Not even a little bit. Anyway, I just really like Anne Frank and books and people writing things and people being nice to other people.

1 comment:

stern mister serious said...

I'm glad you said that about E! True Hollywood Stories. I do the same thing . . . all the sudden I think Eminem's a standup guy or Ozzie Osborn is inspirational (or at least they deserve some sort of human respect). Same with Behind the Glory on athletes. Weird. Does that make it propaganda? Or just humanity touching humanity?

And I'm glad you said the other stuff too.