Jun 26, 2007

the future is now

I got a new phone. It's really cute. And as John promised, "so sick". One of the sickest features is that I can plug it into my computer and drag ANY song to it and then use that song for a ringtone. So, I'm letting you choose ymy own adventure. If you are a person that i communicate with via phonecalls, what song would you like me to hear when you call me? ANY song. So sick.















Speaking of phones, I miss being inaccessible. Also speaking of phones, if you call me and you know I don't have your number, leave a message! I have seen an absurd rise in the number of unidentified non-message-leavers calling me lately.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Put me down for "Pop! Goes My Heart" cause I think of you every time I hear it.

stern mister serious said...

Something by Broonhead.

Jonas said...

You dropped a bomb on my-gap band

Jonas said...

me

kate said...

done and done. seriously, rob?

adam said...

something Regina, something that will make you smile the way "Survivor" makes me smile.