Jun 4, 2007

don't hate me because i went to arcade fire, hate me because the feeling's mutual. should i have stopped? should i have stopped?**

It was matt's favorite kind of show. The kind where songs sound a bit different and you're never really sure if they'll make the time change or make it to the end of the song but then they do. The kind that makes you a little nervous but really really happy. The kind that makes you dance. The kind that makes you want to listen to Arcade Fire nonstop for an entire 10 hour drive home. Regine is an all-out drama queen. And I'm still not sure why some of those people were on stage, but I don't think anyone minded their presence. The real time video on the curtains behind them was maybe my favorite. It makes a difference to be in a great venue (Greek Theater) and city (berkeley) and in such great company. Totally worth the 1452.2 miles on I-80.
The Parks thought so too: read here and here.

2 comments:

ap said...

yeah it was alright

core said...

ouch. i can hear you.