Mar 15, 2009

i don't wanna talk about how many of those oatmeal coogies are left

BUT. I do want to talk about a few a the sweetest things. Like—how wonderful bare-legged bike rides are. {whether you make it to your intended destination or not} The freedom of a bike is just unbeatable. You can stop where/whenever you want! And just wander around. And the way my bell jingles when I go over a bump. And how my hamstrings hurt after my first bike-riding weekend of the year. {don't judge me} And it's getting harder and harder to guess the time of day because the days just keep getting longer and more magical. I love that. I also love afternoon tea. Everything's MINI! And delicious and beautiful and you can stay for 3 hours and no one cares. And isn't there some famous quote about just needing a bit of dirt to call your own to be happy? Or sumseen? Anyway, that's how I feel. Even the teeniest strip of miscellany below our front windows will do for now. And am I the only person that constantly has a bag of things to go to Goodwill? It never ends. Where did it all this stuff come from? {I missed my camera terribly this weekend, not being able to capture all this spring.}

1 comment:

d jane said...

hiii. I just found your blog and I think you are adorable and funny! just thought I'd say hi. :)
danika