Mar 11, 2009

there is way too much more where this came from

Sometimes there's nothing left to do at 12:15am but start rifling through folders on your computer and reading old school papers you happen upon. For some reason computer folders are something I cannot keep organized. Anyway, if it lends itself to finding gems like this, I'm not gonna stop it: (please keep in mind this was 3 years ago {like i've even changed} and for a marriage prep class at byu and I NEEDED THE POINTS!)

FAQ
Did you really turn this into a teacher? yes.
Did you really do those things? yes. but I'm pretty sure they are all exaggerated. cuz I don't kiss boys.

6 comments:

bec said...

why even bother graduating from a university that makes you write that paper

Tim Glenn said...

I don't understand...

Anonymous said...

HA HA! I love the "power deed" paragraph and am pretty sure I did that exact same thing.

Veronica said...

your assignments were way better than 'the difference between less and fewer'.

momacita said...

I'm shocked!

Jessica said...

that was pretty much the funniest thing i have ever read! hahaha.. I like how you put on good smelling lotion to seduce him and left him wanting more! ah, that just made my night or week. thanks