Mar 8, 2009

vegans in true religion jeans

Yesterday was a day full of contradictions. I don't really want to talk about ALL of them. But for example: Megan and I went to the sunflower market we'd been hearing so much about and bought all the organic, low-priced, high-quality produce we could handle. And then we went to chuck-a-rama for dinner. (heyyy...I'd never been before and it was close and she loves it and they have a really great salad bar and and) Anyway, it was delicious. Seriously delicious. And entertaining (eavesdropping and people watching are at their prime there) and I CAN NOT stop thinking about their rolls (basically mini loaves of sweet white bread) and honey butter. It's worth the $10 for that and the chocolate milk. That they have ON TAP. And it was clean and I kinda want to date our little waiter guy. So there's that fer that.
Other activities yesterday included:
me buying a $5 hat
costco shakes
us trying to see marley and me for the 18th time and it being sold out for the 18th time
MAJOR steals at the Michael's dollar spot
the women- (don't see it. it's a movie with an entirely female cast-which is obviously a dumb idea.)
finding the house of my dreams
figuring out ways to make my look more 'edgy'
and then a quick stop into hot topic

2 comments:

Veronica said...

every time i drive past chuck-a-rama lately i wanna go there. scoooonnness

momacita said...

What will your dad say when he sees your opinion of Chuck-a-rama?